What Is Porphyria ?
What is Porphyria. Prophyrin is the type of protein that links the iron and oxygen to the other organs and tissues. It is formed in the red blood cells and controls the functions of hemoglobin. The porphyria is the group of disorders of natural chemicals of the Prophyrin. The significant problems occur due to the increase in the quantity of this pigment.
The Symptoms of Porphyria occur in the last one or two weeks and can increase after once appearing. The porphyria can be recognized by
- Severe pain occur in the abdomen along with swelling
- Pain is felt in legs, chest and back or sometimes in the pelvic area
- The pain can develop constipation, diarrhea, vomiting or sometimes problem in swallowing the food
- Different types of palpitation occur; anxiety and restlessness can be felt. Patient can also get the hallucinations, paranoia and confusion due to the disease
- The blood pressure rises frequently and the patient feels problem in breathing
- Tingling, numbness and weakness occur and the urine color becomes red or brown.
Porphyria Symptoms usually creates the over sensitivity of light and different skin problems. It does not affect the nervous system and lasts for several days. The symptoms occur at the early childhood or infancy.
- When the skin is exposed to light it causes burning pain and sensitivity, the redness and swelling may also occur
- The blisters and itching occurs and the blisters take a long time to heal mostly weeks
- The scars and blisters usually change the skin color and the skin becomes fragile
- Hair growth on all parts of the body is increased
- Urine color appears from red to brown
This problem effect different parts of the body like nervous system, organs and skin. There are different types of Acute Intermittent Porphyria that vary according to their occurrence and nature. The abnormal gene, inheritance, environmental factor and other developmental issues can be the reason for the happening of this problem. The treatment also varies according to the type and severity of the problem.
It can be life threatening and effects the nervous system. It is rare and attacks the women before or after menopause.
This problem was considered as incurable in the old time where as now a number of methods are found to recognize the problem.
The best medicine considered for this is Phorcical. It controls the vomiting, diarrhea and other problems in the body. It is made up of 100% natural herbs which are Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan. It controls the feelings, sensations and numbness in the body. The patient should immediately start medicine when the symptoms first occur. It also helps the patient to recover the weakness and to get proper sleep during the anxiety. It decreases the stress and problem in the muscles. This medicine is a highly recommended formula for the treatment of every type of Porphyria Cutanea Tarda. It can be purchased from Herbal Care Products. It cures the disease from its depth and helps the patient to feel stress less.