Bronchiectasis lungs symptoms is shortness of breath, coughing up blood, and chest pain, information for patient like bronchiectasis treatment, causes and cure etc. Natural herbal remedies treat your disease by the Herbal Care Products.
Natural Herbal Treatment for Bronchiectasis
Bronchiectasis is a long term condition, caused by damage to the lungs’ airways, that affects their ability to clear out mucus. A result is that mucus builds up, and bacteria begin to grow leading to repeated, serious lung infections. The main symptoms of bronchiectasis is a mucus-producing cough. Treatment is likely to include antibiotics and other medications, while physiotherapy is used to remove mucus from the lungs.
Causes for Bronchiectasis
- Cystic fibrosis
- Immune deficiency
- Recurrent aspiration of fluid into the lungs (as occurs with gastroesophageal reflux)
- Inhalation of a foreign object into the lungs (if left untreated)
- Inhalation of harmful chemicals eg: ammonia
- In rare cases it may be congenital (present at birth).
Signs and Symptoms for Bronchiectasis
The main symptoms for bronchiectasis is a mucus-producing cough. The cough is usually worse in the mornings and is often brought on by changes in posture. The mucus may be yellow-green in colour and foul smelling, indicating the presence of infection. Other bronchiectasis symptoms may include:
- Coughing up blood (more common in adults)
- Bad breath
- Wheezing chest – a characteristic crackling sound may be heard when listening with a stethoscope.
- Recurring lung infections
- A decline in general health
- In advanced bronchiectasis, breathlessness can occur.
An initial diagnosis of bronchiectasis is based on the patient’s symptoms, their medical history and a physical examination. Further diagnostic tests may include:
- Chest x-ray
- CT (computerised tomography) scan
- Blood tests
- Testing of the mucus to identify any bacteria present
- Checking oxygen levels in the blood
- Lung function tests (spirometry).
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Some or all of the following groups treatment of bronchiectasis may be used:
- Antibiotics are used to treat acute lung infections. Where the infection is severe, hospitalisation and treatment with intravenous antibiotics may be required.
- Bronchodilators (as used in people with asthma) to improve the flow of air to the lungs.
- Corticosteroids to reduce inflammation in the lungs.
- Occasionally, medications to thin the mucus may be used.
- Vaccination against flu and pneumococcous.
Natural Herbal Remedies for Bronchiectasis Treatment
Natural herbal remedies for bronchiectasis treatment by your Natural Products specialist can often help for your lungs are permanently damaged, widened, and thickened. Blepharitis natural treatment for patients is Talsical. Our bronchiectasis herbal treatment have no side effects.
The USA community prefer the bronchiectasis herbal remedies. UK community also the focus on it. Because bronchiectasis natural remedies safe for everyone. Online order our Natural Products now and get your bronchiectasis cure.
Natural Herbal Products for Bronchiectasis Treatment
We have treatment of many diseases check our Herbal Products.
The Ministry of Health recommends the following measures to help prevent bronchiectasis in children:
- Not smoking during pregnancy and having a smoke free home
- Breastfeeding your children
- Eating a healthy balanced diet
- Early detection and treatment of chest infections
- Making sure homes are warm and dry (making chest infections less likely)
- Immunisation for diseases like measles and whooping cough which can lead to bronchiectasis.