What Is Seborrheic Keratosis ?
Seborrheic keratosis removal is a medical term that is used to describe water-like growths on the surface of the skin that are not harmful in effect and are not affected with cancer. It is a type of skin disease which is not harmful in nature. It can be appear in middle aged or older adults. Its presence and frequency increases with age. It doesn’t spread from one person to another, normally by direct interaction. On the surface of the skin start as small, rough bumps. It can appear anywhere on the surface of the skin.
Seborrheic Keratosis Causes
Seborrheic keratosis causes of the problem are
- Family inheritance and the genetic cause because in some people it goes on among the families
- Some people have the sun sensitive skin hence they catch various diseases due to sun exposure
- During Pregnancy this problem may occur due to stretch or any other case
- Old age people gets diseases very frequently
- They are also caused due to the over pigmentation of the skin. There are no serious consequences of this problem.
Seborrheic Keratosis Symptoms
These small bumps usually appear as warts, moles, actinic keratosis or skin cancer and its color ranges from brown to black. They usually appear among the people of middle age and older adults but are benign in nature. They are form brown to black but appear the skin like wax is pasted.
Seborrheic Keratosis Diagnosis
These are the signs through which it can be recognized
- The irregular Moles, warts or rough bumps appearing on the face, chest, shoulders, back, or other areas
- Irritation and itching occurs
- The warts and moles are of yellow, brown, black or other colors
- The flat surface raises slightly and it starts appearing rough and bumpy
- The skin becomes a waxy surface and causes severe seborrheic keratosis home treatment
- These blemishes are of round or oval shape
Seborrheic Keratosis Prognosis
This problem causes lesion on the skin and seems to be very worrisome but there are no as such severe impacts of the problem.
Seborrheic Keratosis Prevention
- The people having sensitive skin should minimize sun exposure
- Take balanced and full of nutrition diet
- Keep yourself well hydrated by drinking plenty of water
- Do not scratch warts and moles nether try to rub them excessively
- It is necessary to keep the skin clean especially during the humid days.
Seborrheic Keratosis Treatment
The medicine for seborrheic keratosis treatment is known as Rhincal. It is an amazing remedy that provides the solution to the problem. It cures the itching and starts reducing the blemishes and marks appearing on the skin. It is available at herbal care products. It cures the internal issue due to which the problem is getting produced. It is the best herbal medicine for the problem. Hence doctors highly recommend it. The ingredients of the medicine are Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan. They all are natural herbs and can cure the medicine without causing any side effects. The patient should immediately start it as the problem starts arising and the issue occurs. The rapid changes occur and the medicine shows its effectiveness very quickly.