Uveitis eye disease all information for patient like uveitis treatment, symptoms, causes etc. Natural herbal remedies treat your disease by Herbal Care Products the way of nature.
What is uveitis?
Uveitis is a general term that refers to inflammation (swelling, irritation) of the middle layer of the eye (the uvea). In common usage, it refers to all inflammatory processes inside the eye.
The eye is shaped like a tennis ball, with three different layers surrounding a gel-filled cavity (the vitreous). The innermost layer is the retina. The middle layer, between the sclera and the retina, is called the uvea. The outermost layer is the sclera, the strong white part of the eye.
The uvea includes the iris (colored part of the eye), choroid (a thin membrane containing many blood vessels) and ciliary body (the part of the eye that joins these together). The uvea is very important because its many veins and arteries transport blood to the parts of the eye that are necessary for vision.
What are the symptoms of uveitis?
Symptoms of Uveitis may include:
- eye redness
- blurred vision
- pain in the eye
- light sensitivity
Uveitis can permanently damage your eyesight and even cause blindness. Uveitis Symptoms may develop rapidly. It is very important that you see your ophthalmologist for a complete eye examination if you develop these Symptoms for Uveitis, especially if a painful, red eye does not clear up quickly. If it is not treated, uveitis can damage your vision permanently.
What causes of uveitis?
Uveitis Causes has many potential causes, including infections by virus, fungus, bacteria, or parasites. It may be associated with systemic inflammatory diseases (those that affect the whole body), or can develop after an injury to the eye. In a large number of cases, the Causes of Uveitis is not known.
There are several type Causes for Uveitis, depending on which part of the eye is inflamed:
- Iritis, the most common form of uveitis, affects the iris. This condition is often associated with autoimmune disorders (in which the body attacks itself) such as arthritis. Iritis may develop suddenly and may last up to eight weeks, even with treatment.
- Cyclitis is inflammation of the middle portion of the eye and may affect the muscle that focuses the lens. This also may develop suddenly and can last several months.
- Retinitis affects the back of the eye. It may develop quickly, making it difficult to treat. Retinitis may be caused by viruses such as herpes zoster or herpes simplex, bacterial infections such as syphilis, or parasitic infections such as toxoplasmosis or autoimmune diseases.
- Choroiditis, or inflammation of the layer beneath the retina, may also be caused by an infection such as tuberculosis, or may be caused by autoimmune diseases.
- Panuveitis is an inflammation of the entire interior of the eye.
- Scleritis is inflammation of the sclera – the white part of the eye
How is uveitis diagnosed?
If you have any symptoms of uveitis, it is very important to see your ophthalmologist right away. Your ophthalmologist will perform a careful examination of your eyes. He or she may order laboratory tests, including blood work or X-rays.
Uveitis may be caused by another disease, so your ophthalmologist may want to talk with your primary care physician or a specialist to evaluate your general medical condition.
What natural herbal treatment for uveitis?
Because uveitis is serious, Treatment of Uveitis needs to begin right away. For noninfectious uveitis, your ophthalmologist may prescribe eye drops containing steroids to reduce swelling, and a dilating eye drop to relieve pain.
Antibiotics are used in patients with infectious uveitis. Dark glasses will help with light sensitivity. For severe cases, other medications may be prescribed.
Before Treatment for Uveitis complications may include glaucoma, cataracts, abnormal blood vessel growth, fluid within the retina, and vision loss. Early diagnosis and Uveitis Treatment by your Herbal Care Products specialist can often help to avoid vision loss. Uveitis Natural Treatment for patients is Uvical. Our Uveitis Herbal Treatment have no side effects.
Source Link : https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/uveitis