What Is Flatulence ?
When the food is broken down during the process of digestion it produces a gas known as flatus. It is made in the stomach and intestines. Normally people passes gas 6 to 20 times a day where as several people have more problem. The problem of excessive gas is known as Excessive Flatulence.
- The swallowed air is excreted out by burps. If the excessive gas is not burped out it passes through the digestive organs and moves toward the anus to be released. Hiccups occur due to excessive swallowing of air.
- There are several foods and beverages which have more acidity, such kind of foods produce flatus. Every food has a different nature in every person’s body that is why the smell of flatus varies from person to person.
- Bloating of gas sometimes occurs when someone has constipation. It also occurs due to medicines and food supplements. There are some formulas that do causes gas and the person gets severe acidity
- There are several medical problems like bowel obstruction that Causes Of Flatulence excessive gas. This is also common among the women before having periods. Excessive gas is produced so that the body retains fluid. It may also occur due to hormonal changes.
Flatulence Symptoms is Sometimes the reduction and prevention of excessive gas requires proper medical treatment and the person needs to change whole eating and drinking habits.
What Causes Flatulence. When the patient feels nausea, diarrhea, abdominal cramps, bloating and discomfort in the stomach, problem of flatulence occurs. It can be reduced by maintaining the diet.
Some people gets relief from gas by taking several digestive medicines and drinks where as they only provides temporary relief in the gas release.
Different things to be avoided to get rid of the problem
- People having excessive flatus production should not take a huge amount of vegetables such as asparagus, broccoli, cabbage, cucumbers, green peppers, onions, peas , radishes, beans and other legumes. Fruits that produce excessive gas are apricots, bananas, melons, peaches, prunes and pears.
- Wheat also produces gas especially if taken in the form of bread or wheat bran
- Carbonated drinks , hard drinks and wines
- Eggs, foods which are fried and contains fatty acids
- The people who have trouble in digesting lactose gets gas problem especially from milk and other dairy products. Lactose is a specific type of sugar in milk. Lactose is also present among different cereal, salads, bread and other foods available in packaging.
The best medicine for Flatulence Herbal Treatment is Flacentical. It is made of herbal ingredients that reduce all the problems. Ingredients of this medicine are Nutmeg, Spanish chamomile, Egg Shell Calcium, Coral calcium, Henbane, Indian Rennet, Cow hage, Wattle Bark, Cloves, African rue, Elephant Creeper and Cinnabar. When the patient starts taking this medicine, it starts balancing the immune system. The proper digestion occurs and normal production of gas in the body starts. This medicine can be bought from Herbal Care Products. Flatus is cured and the medicine also prevents vomiting and stomach cramps during diarrhea and constipation. When the patient feels excessive gas, medicine should be immediately started.
Natural Treatment for Flatulence
Some of the Natural Remedies for Flatulence include garlic, ginger, bishop’s weed seeds, turmeric, fennel seeds, castor oil, lemon, menthol, dill oil, fenugreek seeds and caraway tea in different forms. Flatulence is the state when there is an excessive amount of gas accumulated in the stomach or intestines. If followed properly, can help you Natural Treatment for Flatulence and eliminate of flatulence very quickly. They are very effective and have shown promising results.