What Is Atrial Fibrillation ?
What is Artial Fibrillation is defined as the abrupt rhythmic movement of the heart occurring due to the abnormal electrical impulses in the upper chambers. It can be better explained by arrithmia that is the irregular heart rhythms. The continuous irregularity of the heart beats occur. The patient mostly does not feel anything.
Atrial Fibrillation Causes
- Atrial fibrillation can occur without any heart disease
- It is more common among the younger people
- Overactive thyroid can cause this issue
- The excessive use of alcohol
- The Pulmonary embolism or the clot of blood in lungs, Pneumonia and Heart valve disease
- It also causes due to the developmental problems among the people
- It may cause due to the enlargement of the walls of left ventricle
- when the fatty material deposits inside the arteries and causes blockage by the narrowing of the arteries
- Interruption in the oxygen delivery to heart muscle, High blood pressure, Cardiomyopathy.
Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms
The Atrial Fibrillation Symptoms of the problem are
- When the patient feels that heart is skipping a beat or heart beating too fast
- Problem in breathing and Weakness that makes the patient to feel the problem in the lungs
- Chest pain, Dizziness or fainting occurs on different occasions that becomes more frequent if left untreated for longer
Atrial Fibrillation Diagnosis
The atrial fibrillation can be recognized by different signs like fatigue, Constant tiredness, Confusion and anxiety that do not allow the patient to maintain the routine activity. Some people having such problem cannot face the people and have a lot of problem in interaction.
Atrial Fibrillation Prognosis
It happens rarely and occurs with breaks. The patients of paroxysmal atrial fibrillation can manage a proper, normal life. It is not that chronic and the ordinary treatments can cure it.
Atrial Fibrillation Prevention
- Patient should avoid taking fried foods and the things unhealthy for the heart
- Saturated fats, trans fats and cholesterol rich foods should be avoided
- The patient should avoid smoking, alcohol and drugs.
- Try to add exercising to your routine or even normal walk
- Don’t be overweight and keep track of your weight along with the fluctuations in it
Atrial Fibrillation Treatment
The best remedy for this Atrial Fibrillation Herbal Treatment is rillical. It is the herbal medicine that is made up of 100% natural herbs. The patient should immediately start it as the symptoms start occurring. Tiredness and fatigue is felt every time and the patient feels the fluctuation in the heart beat. It can also be taken when the patient feels extreme weakness and faints on different events. The ingredients of the medicine are Ashwagandha, Liliaceae, Gum Benjamin, Ammonium Chloride and Myrobalan. It is the best remedy for the problem because it does not have any steroids but makes the problem to sure by the natural formula. There are no anti biotics or any harmful chemical and element in this medicine which causes the patient to feel more reactions and side effects. It is highly recommended that the patient should consult a good doctor before using any kind of medicine. Herbal Care Products can provide this medicine.